NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Dixie Brewing Co. Grand Opening VIP Experience Sweepstakes (hereafter, “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and who are permanent legal residents of Louisiana, Mississippi, or Alabama. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Dixie Brewing Company, LLC (“Sponsor” or “Dixie”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
2. Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins 11:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on 1/7/2020 and ends at 8:00:00 a.m. CT on 1/23/2020 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://dixiebeer.com/vip-experience/ (“Website”) and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 8:00:00 a.m. CT on 1/23/2020 to be eligible. Only one (1) entry per person and/or email address will be accepted throughout the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person and/or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Data rates may apply; check with your internet or wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges; entrants are solely responsible for any such internet or wireless charges. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro, or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed as the person named on the applicable registration form. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, destroyed, or undelivered entries, email invitations, emails, entry information, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems, or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures, or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines, or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, emails, or the announcement of a prize; or for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules.
5. Winner Selection: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 1/23/2020 from among all the eligible entries received by Sponsor. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and will be required to execute and return, within one (1) day of the date of issuance of notification, a Prize Claim Form, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity, and/or an IRS Form W-9. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive a Dixie Grand Opening VIP Experience consisting only of the following: (i) one (1) private tour (for winner and five (5) guests) of the Dixie brewery located at 3501 Jourdan Road, New Orleans, LA 70126 during the grand opening on January 25, 2020; (ii) lunch (for winner and five (5) guests) from Fete au Fete at the Dixie taproom on January 25, 2020; and (iii) one (1) merchandise gift card with a value of $200 for use only at the Dixie taproom gift shop. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $400.
Transportation to/from Dixie is winner’s responsibility and expressly not part of the Grand Prize. All prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner (and guests) must be able to attend on the date specified by Sponsor (January 25, 2020) or the prize will be forfeited and no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded, and may be, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. Winner and their respective guests are responsible for providing valid identification (e.g., government-issued photo identification), and all guests must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of January 25, 2020. All the costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Grand Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, any/all ground transportation, additional meals, incidentals, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner’s sole responsibility. Any unawarded, unclaimed, voided, or forfeited Grand Prize will not be awarded. Other than the details of the Grand Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including transportation to Dixie) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner at hand from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to the following: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
10. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner (available after 1/31/2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 2/14/2020 to: Dixie Grand Opening Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Dixie Brewing Co., 3501 Jourdan Road, New Orleans, LA 70126.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: Dixie Brewing Company, LLC, 3501 Jourdan Road, New Orleans, LA 70126.