Intellectual Property Ownership—Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on this website, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in this website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on this website (the “Content”) are owned by Dixie Brewing Company, LLC (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between Dixie Brewing Company, LLC and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with Dixie Brewing Company, LLC and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on this website, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of Dixie Brewing Company LLC.
Disclaimers—Dixie Brewing Company, LLC reserves the right to change any part of this website at anytime without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Dixie Brewing Company, LLC is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Dixie Brewing Company, LLC adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Dixie Brewing Company, LLC’s designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Dixie Brewing Company, LLC’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: [email protected] For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on this website. You acknowledge that in order for Dixie Brewing Company, LLC to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
No Framing; Links; Third Party Sites—Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with this website are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Dixie Brewing Company, LLC.
Copyright 2019: Dixie Brewing Company, LLC, New Orleans, LA 70126